Get the latest forecast, current conditions, and Doppler radar for the DFW Metroplex and North Texas.
Get the forecast for Atlanta and vicinity, local conditions, or animate Doppler radar.
Tropical storm forecast track, cone of uncertainty, and advisories for active storms.
The StormNet Severe Weather Browser features interactive radar, numerous overlays, & real-time alerts.
Check the weather cam in downtown Dallas atop Reunion Tower.
Current high-resolution surface analysis and numerous archived weather maps.
Street-level lightning data. Animate up to 2 hours of lightning strikes on an interactive map.
Regional and CONUS infrared, visible, & water vapor satellite imagery and long loops.
From supercells and tornadoes to winter storms, now you can watch the pros in action as they broadcast their storm chases LIVE!
Convenient meteorological calculators to convert temperature or wind speed units, calculate the wind chill & heat index, and much more.
- Total Solar Eclipse on August 21, 2017 July 18, 2017
- Use Solar Panels to Power your Home and Cut Energy Costs May 31, 2017
- Tropical Storm and Hurricane Names for 2017 May 30, 2017
- Hurricane Survival: Supplies and a Plan of Action May 29, 2017
- Did You Know There Are Three Types of Supercells? May 25, 2017
- U.S. Cities With the Most Extreme Weather Conditions May 19, 2017
Celebrating 150 Years of Modern Weather Forecasting
“Perhaps some day in the dim future it will be possible to advance the computations faster than the weather advances and at a cost less than the saving to mankind due to the information gained. But that is a dream.” -Lewis Fry Richardson, Weather Prediction by Numerical Process, 1922 | Read More