Get the latest forecast, current conditions, and Doppler radar for the DFW Metroplex and North Texas.
Get the forecast for Atlanta and vicinity, conditions around Georgia, and animate the Doppler radar.
Interactive snowfall maps that show new accumulation, total snow cover, daily sublimation, and other data.
Check the weather cam in downtown Dallas atop Reunion Tower.
Current high-resolution surface analysis and numerous archived weather maps.
Street-level lightning data. Animate up to 2 hours of lightning strikes on an interactive map.
Regional and CONUS infrared, visible, & water vapor satellite imagery and long loops.
The StormNet Severe Weather Browser features interactive radar, numerous overlays, & real-time alerts.
Tropical weather display featuring track history, forecast track, cone of uncertainty, and all advisories for active storms.
Convenient meteorological calculators to convert temperature or wind speed units, calculate the wind chill & heat index, and much more.
- Loans & Financial Resources for Weather Disaster Recovery November 25, 2016
- The “Weather Bug” Bites Early For Many Meteorologists November 21, 2016
- GOES-R to launch Saturday, November 19th November 15, 2016
- Rowlett to Collect Gifts for Tornado Affected Children November 12, 2016
- November Supermoon Closest to Earth Since 1948 November 12, 2016
- When do we set clocks back to standard time? October 30, 2016
Celebrating 150 Years of Modern Weather Forecasting
“Perhaps some day in the dim future it will be possible to advance the computations faster than the weather advances and at a cost less than the saving to mankind due to the information gained. But that is a dream.” -Lewis Fry Richardson, Weather Prediction by Numerical Process, 1922 | Read More