Get the latest forecast, current conditions, and Doppler radar for the DFW Metroplex and North Texas.
Get the forecast for Atlanta and vicinity, conditions around Georgia, and animate the Doppler radar.
Check the weather cam in downtown Dallas atop Reunion Tower.
Current high-resolution surface analysis and numerous archived weather maps.
Street-level lightning data. Animate up to 2 hours of lightning strikes on an interactive map.
Regional and CONUS infrared, visible, & water vapor satellite imagery and long loops.
The StormNet Severe Weather Browser features interactive radar, numerous overlays, & real-time alerts.
Watch the pros in action as they broadcast their storm chases LIVE!
Tropical weather display featuring track history, forecast track, cone of uncertainty, and all advisories for active storms.
Convenient meteorological calculators to convert temperature or wind speed units, calculate the wind chill & heat index, and much more.
- Hurricane Matthew: One of the Atlantic’s Deadliest 2005 October 12, 2016
- Hurricane Survival: Supplies and a Plan of Action October 4, 2016
- Where is Hurricane Matthew headed? October 3, 2016
- Category 5 hurricanes in the Atlantic Basin: Interesting statistics October 1, 2016
- Hurricane Matthew becomes powerful Category 5 in the Caribbean on 9/30/16 October 1, 2016
- 450,000,000 miles from Earth, Rosetta sends final signal from Comet67P September 30, 2016
Celebrating 150 Years of Modern Weather Forecasting
“Perhaps some day in the dim future it will be possible to advance the computations faster than the weather advances and at a cost less than the saving to mankind due to the information gained. But that is a dream.” -Lewis Fry Richardson, Weather Prediction by Numerical Process, 1922 | Read More