Get the latest forecast, current conditions, and Doppler radar for the DFW Metroplex and North Texas.
Get the forecast for Atlanta and vicinity, local conditions, or animate Doppler radar.
Interactive snowfall maps that show new accumulation, total snow cover, daily sublimation, and other data.
The StormNet Severe Weather Browser features interactive radar, numerous overlays, & real-time alerts.
Check the weather cam in downtown Dallas atop Reunion Tower.
Current high-resolution surface analysis and numerous archived weather maps.
Street-level lightning data. Animate up to 2 hours of lightning strikes on an interactive map.
Regional and CONUS infrared, visible, & water vapor satellite imagery and long loops.
Tropical weather display featuring track history, forecast track, cone of uncertainty, and all advisories for active storms.
Convenient meteorological calculators to convert temperature or wind speed units, calculate the wind chill & heat index, and much more.
- Widespread February Warmth Will Return East of the Rockies February 17, 2017
- Best Sources for Weather Data and Unbiased Weather Information February 4, 2017
- The Challenges of Forecasting Snow and Other Winter Precipitation in the South February 1, 2017
- Northern and Eastern U.S. Will Likely Trend Somewhat Colder in Early February January 27, 2017
- First Images of Earth from GOES-16 Revealed January 23, 2017
- U.S. Tornado Count in 2016 Slightly Below the Annual Average January 20, 2017
Celebrating 150 Years of Modern Weather Forecasting
“Perhaps some day in the dim future it will be possible to advance the computations faster than the weather advances and at a cost less than the saving to mankind due to the information gained. But that is a dream.” -Lewis Fry Richardson, Weather Prediction by Numerical Process, 1922 | Read More