Get the latest forecast, current conditions, and Doppler radar for the DFW Metroplex and North Texas.
Get the forecast for Atlanta and vicinity, local conditions, or animate Doppler radar.
Tropical storm forecast track, cone of uncertainty, and advisories for active storms.
The StormNet Severe Weather Browser features interactive radar, numerous overlays, & real-time alerts.
Check the weather cam in downtown Dallas atop Reunion Tower.
Current high-resolution surface analysis and numerous archived weather maps.
Street-level lightning data. Animate up to 2 hours of lightning strikes on an interactive map.
Regional and CONUS infrared, visible, & water vapor satellite imagery and long loops.
From supercells and tornadoes to winter storms, now you can watch the pros in action as they broadcast their storm chases LIVE!
Convenient meteorological calculators to convert temperature or wind speed units, calculate the wind chill & heat index, and much more.
- Remembering the November 17th, 2013, Tornado Outbreak November 16, 2017
- NOAA’s New Polar Orbiting Satellite to Launch November 18th November 14, 2017
- GOES-16 scheduled to be fully operational on December 20th November 12, 2017
- Widespread frost and freeze expected across North Texas Friday Night October 25, 2017
- Dallas Texas Coldest airmass so far this season this Friday October 23, 2017
- Ophelia becomes a rare major hurricane south of the Azores October 14, 2017
Celebrating 150 Years of Modern Weather Forecasting
“Perhaps some day in the dim future it will be possible to advance the computations faster than the weather advances and at a cost less than the saving to mankind due to the information gained. But that is a dream.” -Lewis Fry Richardson, Weather Prediction by Numerical Process, 1922 | Read More