Get the latest forecast, current conditions, and Doppler radar for the DFW Metroplex and North Texas.
Get the forecast for Atlanta and vicinity, conditions around Georgia, and animate the Doppler radar.
Check the weather cam in downtown Dallas atop Reunion Tower.
Current high-resolution surface analysis and numerous archived weather maps.
Street-level lightning data. Animate up to 2 hours of lightning strikes on an interactive map.
Regional and CONUS infrared, visible, & water vapor satellite imagery and long loops.
The StormNet Severe Weather Browser features interactive radar, numerous overlays, & real-time alerts.
Watch the pros in action as they broadcast their storm chases LIVE!
Tropical weather display featuring track history, forecast track, cone of uncertainty, and all advisories for active storms.
Convenient meteorological calculators to convert temperature or wind speed units, calculate the wind chill & heat index, and much more.
- Heat Index Calculator & Charts July 21, 2016
- How Many Days Until Fall 2016? When is the Autumn Equinox? July 15, 2016
- July 4th 2016 heavy rainfall in DFW Metroplex shattered records July 5, 2016
- Atlanta’s Heat Advisory & Warning Criteria for Georgia June 21, 2016
- Full Moon on the Summer Solstice 2016 June 20, 2016
- Storm chasing: A day in the life of a storm chaser June 19, 2016
Celebrating 150 Years of Modern Weather Forecasting
“Perhaps some day in the dim future it will be possible to advance the computations faster than the weather advances and at a cost less than the saving to mankind due to the information gained. But that is a dream.” -Lewis Fry Richardson, Weather Prediction by Numerical Process, 1922 | Read More