Get the latest forecast, current conditions, and Doppler radar for the DFW Metroplex and North Texas.
Get the forecast for Atlanta and vicinity, local conditions, or animate Doppler radar.
Interactive snowfall maps that show new accumulation, total snow cover, daily sublimation, and other data.
The StormNet Severe Weather Browser features interactive radar, numerous overlays, & real-time alerts.
Check the weather cam in downtown Dallas atop Reunion Tower.
Current high-resolution surface analysis and numerous archived weather maps.
Street-level lightning data. Animate up to 2 hours of lightning strikes on an interactive map.
Regional and CONUS infrared, visible, & water vapor satellite imagery and long loops.
From supercells and tornadoes to winter storms, now you can watch the pros in action as they broadcast their storm chases LIVE!
Convenient meteorological calculators to convert temperature or wind speed units, calculate the wind chill & heat index, and much more.
- Splitting and Merging Storms in North Texas on March 26th, 2017 March 27, 2017
- A Brief History of Broadcast Meteorology: From the Past to the Future March 26, 2017
- How to Get Flood Insurance March 19, 2017
- Are You Financially Prepared for a Catastrophic Weather Event? March 18, 2017
- Snow to Liquid Equivalent and Associated Forecasting Pitfalls March 16, 2017
- Loans & Financial Resources for Weather Disaster Recovery March 15, 2017
Celebrating 150 Years of Modern Weather Forecasting
“Perhaps some day in the dim future it will be possible to advance the computations faster than the weather advances and at a cost less than the saving to mankind due to the information gained. But that is a dream.” -Lewis Fry Richardson, Weather Prediction by Numerical Process, 1922 | Read More